Custom Generator Sets
We specialize in the manufacture of standby diesel or gas driven generator sets. We build a complete line of generator sets in open skid base mount, sub-base tank mount, enclosed and enclosed/sound-attenuated configurations. Our products are assembled from quality components and individually tested at our factory located in southern Ontario.
We offer a full line of diesel generator sets from 10 to 600 Kw and natural gas sets from 25 to 125 kw. Our generator sets are built with top quality brushless revolving field alternators, with automatic voltage regulators that provide 1% voltage regulation. These are direct coupled to a heavy duty 4-cycle generator drive spec engine, and mounted on a solid welded C-channel base frame with rubber isolators in between to minimize vibration. Rubber isolation is always provided between the engine and the radiator to protect it from vibration. All sets are factory load tested at 100% load to ensure that they are capable of the advertised output, and also to ensure that governor droop is no more than 3% from no load to full load.
- Displaymaster 4 control panel
- Batteries and battery cables
- Battery charging alternator
- Automatic trickle charger
- Engine jacket water heater
- Engine oil and coolant
- Complete exhaust system, includes muffler, bellows connector, rain cap, clamps and 5 ft. of pipe
- Main breaker
- Automatic idle on warmup and cooldown
- Permanent magnet generator (PMG), provides 300% short circuit withstanding capability
- Pre-alarm and fault relay contacts 10A
- 29 light remote annunciator with relay contacts for all pre-alarms and faults